Saturday, July 4, 2009

Lucifer/My Creator.

Steal a confession,
Out of my head.
I really don't know,
But it's been said.

You sleep forever,
Once you die.
Is there no one left,
Who will cry, cry.

Cry.
Should I go blind.
Die.
With nothing left behind.
Destroy.
What was born.
Reply.
To my creator, filled with scorn.

The time has come,
For our retribution.
Steal a chance for,
A final confession.

Hoping to find,
Your redemption.
Left to burn with,
Your final destruction.

Cry.
For all thats gone.
Die.
Just to be reborn.
Destroy.
With a glance.
Reply.
My creator. Give me a chance.

The tension is rising,
Its just overhelming.
As I sin again,
To ease the pain,
I will live on forever,
In arms of Lucifer.
When I die, die, die.

Cry.
But not for me.
Die.
I'm breaking free.
Destroy.
The memory today.
Reply.
What do I say? What do I say?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents: