Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pointless Rambles.

Please don't stop me from saying this,
I need you now than I ever did.
The words keep flowing and you're need,
In my life for this poetry.

I can't hear what you say to me,
I wish to live a little comfortably.
Don't be sad for this day,
Some day tomorrow will be eternity.

My prose keeps falling and breaking down,
The smile has turned to a twisted frown.
Toil in this world for a shaded pride,
Laughing and flying through a sordid ride.
Just sleep,
It's all that's needed.
Just live,
It's all about loving.

The silence breaks we're moving on,
The wound it heals like the crack of dawn.
A brighter light shines again,
What we were has faded to memory.

So think of us when you sleep tonight,
Love that stood through every fight.
A fork in the road and a choice to make,
A harder way for the journey's sake.
Just sleep,
It's all that's needed.
Just live,
It's all about loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents: