Sunday, May 29, 2011

I Miss You

Last night I had a dream of her,
It was the one thing that made it better.
I hated the morning bird and it's call,
Now I wish I hadn't dreamt it at all.

I can almost feel her nicotine kiss,
I can almost feel our bodies meld.
It's been a while since I got my fix,
I'm wishing soon we will be well.

I miss the scent of us making love,
I miss the hint of gin on her breath.
I hope that soon I'll hold my love,
And I wont let go until the end.

I can feel your eyes on my skin,
I can feel your smooth hair in my hand.
I can feel a pain deep within,
And I know no one will understand.

So let me lie and just dream of her,
Think of a day when I'll be with her.
One of these days we'll cross the miles,
And we will live it out, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents: