Monday, November 11, 2013

Pandora's song



What makes me love you
despite all the signs?
Despite all the madness
you bring to my life?

Why do I adore you?
When I'm sure it will die.
When I know it will perish
without making me cry.

There must be something
in the folds of your eyes.
In the air you exhale
with each of your sighs.

Why must I want you?
Despite my own mind.
Despite all the voices,
in face of the grind.

Why don't I fight you
Or put up a resistance?
Giving in to insistence
and every word from your mouth.

Save me now,
from this love that will kill me.
Save me now.
don't let your absence fill me.
With sorrow and fear
of not having you here.
Not knowing a way
of holding you near.

What makes me chase you
to the land where you hide?
Over mountains and seas
with black birds by my side.

How long will it last
this insanity of loss?
This feeling of failing.
This pain without pause?

Save me now,
slit my weak wrists.
Clench that hand,
tighten your grip.
Save me now,
I've had it with this
Aim for my vein,
make sure you don't miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents: