Friday, November 27, 2015

Ether-real



You are the galaxy in spin
and I am in love with your all
With every planet
that blooms with life within

I am in love with every star
that guides my sight
with the supernovae
that you hold
like raindrops on spiderwebs

You are the galaxy in spin
my dearest love
and I am swimming lost
in your nebulae

I am drowning
in every black hole
that pulls me in
and pulls me apart
as a sugar cube in warm coffee

You are the galaxy in spin
and the universe around it
all creation trembles
with your every lovely moan

And I have fallen
time and again
for every trace of energy
and glint of dark matter
as a cat chasing a light on the wall

You are the galaxy in spin
and all I want
is to spin with you
till we collide
like celestial constellations
and our private big bang
discovers a new dimension

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents: