Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Trapeze Artist.

How long had it been,
I just cannot say.

Coz the day I had arrived,
Looked a look like today.

The years rolled by,
And the seasons changed.

But everything inside me,
Still seems the same.

How can I say,
What happened in my life.

When I don't even know,
Why I'm still alive.

The days have all gone,
As the sun rose and set.

And someday I will die,
Without a drop of regret.

Everyone wants to ask,
Why am I here?

What is in my life,
And what do I fear?

I know not what to say,
For I don't know myself.

But I tell them the answers,
Are the same as yourself.

Why is it then?
That life comes around.

When all that I had lost,
Was someday found.

What do you say?
When you seek no answers.

You tell who ask the questions,
Why do they wonder?

Why do they care,
What I have to say?

How does it matter,
To them anyway?

Why do they wonder,
Under which sky I lie?

Does it even matter,
Wether I live or die.



P.S.> I've been on a roll. I don't know why, I don't know how, I don't even know if all that I wrote in these 2 days of March, is even worth anything. All I know is, I've felt this urge to write and for some reason I'm thinking too much. I just felt the need to put it in words and tried to make them as songs, but they are not. 

These last few works are poems, no matter how much I try to deny it or change it. People will scoff, ridicule, point and amuse themselves. Or maybe they will wonder for a deeper meaning. If you are a part of the wonderers, then please, just regard these as nothing more than a youth's ramblings put into rhyming prose. 


"I'm not a poet. I hate the term. I consider myself to be a trapeze artist, swinging from words to phrases and thoughts to ideas. I carefully balance the words and attempt to keep the reader's eyes on me throughout my act of a few verse. Maybe some lose sight and some find it boring, I find it a way to express myself to those around me." -- Bob Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents: