Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dreamweave



i could wait
a hundred years

fighting through
a thousand fears

but i will not accept
anything less
than your vision
of perfection

i could die
a hundred deaths

patiently count
a million breaths

but i cannot escape
this hold you have
on every vein
from heart to hand

we could choose
a hundred ways

to live apart
a thousand days

but i can't imagine
losing my mind
unless you decide
to lose it with mine

this will be
our only chance

hold my hand
learn to dance

i will promise
to show you home
where we'll be free
without being alone

so take me
to any turn you can
lead me
don't spurn my hand

and i'll follow
till the end of time
or to the end
when we cannot hide
from the future
we can't depict
and the failure
we try to predict

just stand with me
for a thousand hours

we can count
a million stars

out in the sky
and in your eye
where i can see
damned paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents: