Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lost down 25th street



sometimes i wonder
if i should give these thoughts a form

is it really okay?
is it considered the norm?

to assign them scrapers
and equalizer bars

to make mountains out of madness
to design them with my scars?

would the jury be out
if i was to write a verse?

will it rule in my favour?
or make matters worse?

but I just can't resist
these logophile urges
can't contain my voice
couldn't bear to suppress the surges

but sometimes I do wonder
if it's appreciable to do
to place thoughts at random
without clearly thinking through

to build a wall of vowels
a skyline of consonants
with words that show up before me
and make them permanent

this cascade of pixels
and its undulating form
of somewhat rhyming towers
must be the closest to my norm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents: