Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Best time we had.

All that I see,
Keeps spinning all around.

Everything in me,
Looks for higher ground.

I somehow lost sight,
Of where I belong.

And where was the light,
When things went wrong.

Whisper my song,
Try to sing along,

I'm running out of time,
For the best time I had,
you said you were all mine,
Its the best time we've had.

I see angels cry,
See them fall from the dark sky.

I scream aloud.
As the sun drowns behind a cloud,

But we all move along,
As though nothings wrong,

Everyone suddenly stands,
Cover your ears with your hands.

Coz heaven's dead,
It's just like I said,

I hear the devils song,
I step up and sing along.

I'm running out of time,
For the best time I had,
You said you were all mine,
Its the best time we've had.


Edit: This song is a sort of reminiscing of some of the good times with a certain someone no longer a part of my life. Its one of those songs that takes me back to some good and bad memories.

----------------
Now playing: Audioslave - Moth
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents: