Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just to be clear.

Why is everyone compelled to change my view? Every person I meet these days seems to have something to say to attempt to bend my point of view. Have we all become so conformist that we can't accept that someone might have a very different, if slightly twisted, view of everything else?

There are a number of interpretations of everything. But what flummoxed me was, people were more interested and debatable about my view of LOVE, not my more controversial view of Religion. Why is love so important to everyone? Why does everyone think that love has to be of inconsequential importance in my life?

I don't really want this to be another "love" rant, but I think it might just turn into one. Let me make this loud and clear, its not that I'm against love. Its not that I don't feel love. I'm not a freaking robot for gods sake, I'm a human being, I also have a heart and emotions which run my actions. But, this one feeling, which seems to have escaped my senses so far, is not something I consider of vital importance. Maybe, its because I haven't felt it till now. Or maybe its just ignorance. But the thing is, I fail to believe an emotion unless I experience it.

Yes, people think I have a cold heart, and yes, people will judge me only upon what I write. But once you meet me, you will know there's nothing wrong with me. I'm just a normal, happy human being who can get about life without all that mucking about in "love" and "marriage". But then again, maybe thats why all my relationships end up in shit. 'Cause the feeling of love is truly only from one side. And it sure aint me. Guess somewhere in my brain is a small sector that don't function properly.

Can I get a handicap discount on that?



----------------
Now playing: The Doors - Riders On The Storm
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents: